Pokémon: δ League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Pokémon!

Nick
    Nick
    Admin

Male Posts : 35

Welcome to the world of Pokémon! Empty Welcome to the world of Pokémon!

Post by Nick Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Welcome to the world of Pokémon! OakHGSSIntro
    Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is Hawthorn. This world is widely inhabited by creatures known as Pokémon! We humans live alongside Pokémon as friends. At times we play together, and at other times we work together. For some people, Pokémon are pets. Others use them for battle and develop closer bonds with them. Myself? I conduct research so that we may learn more about Pokémon.

I study special Pokémon called Pokémon δ. Many trainers come to me looking to take on the challenge of the Holon league, so they can learn about Pokémon δ for themselves. If this is your goal, you've come to the right place.

Here at my lab, I offer three starter Pokémon δ to young trainers:

Welcome to the world of Pokémon! Dream_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite Welcome to the world of Pokémon! Dream_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite Welcome to the world of Pokémon! Dream_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite

Horsea δ (Fire) | Seedot δ (Water) | Abra δ (Grass)
    Welcome to the world of Pokémon! Spr_5b_116 Welcome to the world of Pokémon! Spr_5b_273 Welcome to the world of Pokémon! Spr_4h_063

The Oak sprite is just a placeholder... hahaha.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:34 pm